Holiday Goodies and Gift Ideas
Here’s a little roundup of gift ideas for your favorite food or beverage enthusiast!
First up, I’d like to mention Bela Sardines.
- Bela Sardines are high in protein, very low in fat with little or no carbs!
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids (helps reduce the occurrence of cardiovascular disease), extremely low in contaminants such as mercury.
- A good source of vitamin D, calcium, B12, Co Q10, and protein. Enjoy this wholefood vs. a vitamin.
- BELA Sardines do NOT contain any GMOs
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free and Kosher, and are extremely low in contaminants such as mercury.
- Bela sardines are not heavily processed or engineered like other on-the-go nutrition options, such as nutrition bars or supplements, and are rather a naturally nutritious wholefood for any health conscious individual.
- The Paleo dieters dream meal.
Sustainable: BELA Sardines, the classic Mediterranean sardine (Walbaum Species Sardina Pilchard) are wild caught by local Portuguese fishers from the Atlantic Ocean, hand packed in traditional European manner and canned at the port within 8-hours of the catch; each effort ensures our sustainability is unsurpassed. The aluminum tin is also highly packable and recycle-able.
Affordable: A tin typically rings in under $3 at Whole Foods Market and online at PlumMarket.com. They are also available across these regions in: Harris Teeter (South East), The Fresh Market (Mid-Atlantic/Southeast), Sunflower Markets(Southwest), Mollie Stones (Bay Area), Fairway (NYC), New Seasons (Pacific NW), as well as Vitamin Cottage (Rocky Mountains)
A fish symbolizes good luck, fertility and creativity – include a sardine dish on your party menu!
Bela sardines come in 4 different flavors:
Lemon Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
As you would eat them in London, our famous lightly smoked sardines and the finest Portuguese extra virgin olive oil infused with lemon.
Lightly Smoked in Olive Oil
Simple. Delicious. Lightly smoked sardines packed in the finest Portuguese olive oil.
Lightly Smoked in Tomato Sauce
Mediterranean style, these sardines are lightly smoked and packed in a light tomato puree with a splash of the finest Portuguese extra virgin olive oil.
Cayenne Pepper Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This is a true Portuguese favorite, lightly smoked sardines in the finest extra virgin olive oil infused with Cayenne pepper.
Next up, Balls of Steel!
Balls of Steel are two stainless steel coolers which chill whiskey or spirits faster than ice. BOS will keep spirits at the optimal temperature level without hindering the spirits taste so that one can enjoy the full flavors of their beverage and hold onto those low notes which any spirit veteran strives to protect.
Most importantly BOS supports a cause that is positively changing lives of those not only suffering from testicular cancer, but as well as their family and friends. Creating a support network for those struggling and supporting the research for a cure.
Other items for purchase on the a Balls of Steel website are BOS bracelets, BOS T-shirts, and BOS tongs to remove the coolers from your favorite beverage.
For the wine lovers, I’d like to present Ritual Pinot Noir: