Pretty Muddy is a 5k adventurous obstacle course mud run for any woman who wants to get outside, spend time with friends and have fun. It’s designed to be fun and empowering. It starts: 06/29/2013 08:00 am and lasts 8 hours. It will be held at 8181 Cucamonga Avenue, Sacramento, CA, 95826. Here’s some more details about the event:
- 5k Course (3.1 miles, run or walk)
- Women Only (sorry, guys)
- Mud (lots of it!)
- Architectural Obstacles (much better than shabby hay bales and shaky plywood)
- Pretty Epic Finish Line Party (Entertainment, music, drinks & celebration galore)
What to Wear
Wear whatever you feel comfortable exercising in, as long as you don’t mind it getting dirty.
What to Bring
- A valid ID and a signed copy of your waiver for check in.
- Change of clothes. Bring a fresh set of comfortable clothes (including shoes) to change into after your wave. Don’t forget to include a plastic bag (to stash your muddy gear), waterproof sunscreen (sunburn and mud are not a good look) and a towel to dry off. There will be plenty of bathrooms on site, showers to rinse off and private changing areas so you can get clean and enjoy the day.
- A camera. These are pretty awesome memories you’ll want to remember and share! We’ll also have professional photographers throughout the course capturing all the dirty details.
- Cash and credit cards. We’ll have a variety of food and beverages available for purchase throughout the day, along with some pretty awesome gear.
- Friends and family! We’ll have lots of places for them to cheer you on, take photos and add to the day’s excitement.
And here’s what to leave at home:
- Jewelry. We’d hate for your priceless family tiara to get lost in the mud!
- Pets. Really, who wants to drive home with a wet, muddy dog?
Got more questions? Check out our FAQs page for answers!