Pretty Muddy 5K Comes to Sacramento June 29th!
Pretty Muddy is a 5k adventurous obstacle course mud run for any woman who wants to get outside, spend time with friends and have fun. It’s designed to be fun and empowering. It starts: 06/29/2013 08:00 am and lasts 8 hours. It will be held at 8181 Cucamonga Avenue, Sacramento, CA, 95826. Here’s some more details about the event:
- 5k Course (3.1 miles, run or walk)
- Women Only (sorry, guys)
- Mud (lots of it!)
- Architectural Obstacles (much better than shabby hay bales and shaky plywood)
- Pretty Epic Finish Line Party (Entertainment, music, drinks & celebration galore)
What to Wear
Wear whatever you feel comfortable exercising in, as long as you don’t mind it getting dirty.
What to Bring
- A valid ID and a signed copy of your waiver for check in.
- Change of clothes. Bring a fresh set of comfortable clothes (including shoes) to change into after your wave. Don’t forget to include a plastic bag (to stash your muddy gear), waterproof sunscreen (sunburn and mud are not a good look) and a towel to dry off. There will be plenty of bathrooms on site, showers to rinse off and private changing areas so you can get clean and enjoy the day.
- A camera. These are pretty awesome memories you’ll want to remember and share! We’ll also have professional photographers throughout the course capturing all the dirty details.
- Cash and credit cards. We’ll have a variety of food and beverages available for purchase throughout the day, along with some pretty awesome gear.
- Friends and family! We’ll have lots of places for them to cheer you on, take photos and add to the day’s excitement.
And here’s what to leave at home:
- Jewelry. We’d hate for your priceless family tiara to get lost in the mud!
- Pets. Really, who wants to drive home with a wet, muddy dog?
Got more questions? Check out our FAQs page for answers!
You can like Pretty Muddy on Facebook here and follow them on Twitter here. Register for Pretty Muddy Sacramento here!
Leave a Reply