Care Begins with Me, Sacramento’s premier annual health and lifestyle event focusing on inspiration and connection, will take place this year on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 from 5-9pm at the Sheraton Grand Hotel.
Guests will have the opportunity to attend care talks with Dignity Health doctors and hear from our featured keynote speaker Kimberly Williams-Paisley. There will also be a lifestyle, fashion, and beauty galleria, along with gourmet food and drinks.
Looks like a lot of fun!
Tickets to the event are $20 for a Care Begins with Me member and $25 dollars for a Care Begins with Me non-member.
To register for Care Begins with Me, click here.
You can find the Care Begins with Me event page on Facebook here. Register and let all your friends know you’re going! See you there. 🙂
My friends at Dignity Health asked me to spread the word about their annual Care Begins with Me event, taking place on October, 9th, 2012, from 5-9pm at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento, 1230 J Street, Sacramento.
Join us for a night of celebration at the fifth annual Care Begins With Me Health & Lifestyle Event for Women.
The guest speaker this year will be nationally recognized speaker and author, Reneé Rongen, dubbed by media as “The Mother of Motivation and a combination of Lily Tomlin, Oprah and Mother Teresa.” Reneé will deliver her humorous, powerful and life changing message about how to “Live Life from the Inside Out.”
In addition, the evening will feature:
- Informative Care Chats on health topics important to you
- Marketplace Expo, featuring the latest in lifestyle, fashion and beauty items
- Wine, coffees, delicious hors d’oeuvres and decadent desserts
- Stylish swag bag with gifts to take home
- Be entered to win our grand prize, a fabulous weekend getaway for two at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa complete with luxury transportation services.
Tickets are only $15 for Care Begins with Me members and $20 advance registration for non-members.
Register online today – this event will sell out. Then, invite your friends and make it a special girls night out.
Be a VIP! Our VIP Lounge will feature:
- Early admission to the event in our exclusive suite
- Hors d’oeuvres and wine
- Meet and greet with our guest speaker, Reneé Rongen
- A signed copy of her book